Everything you need to know about Evaporative Cooler Installer
The harsh and unbearable summer season is here. That means it’s time for you to go for a cooling solution you decided on last summer.
If you are going for an evaporative cooler, then you have already made the first step in the right direction. It is an easy, effective, and natural solution for perfect cooling. If you already bought one, and have no idea how to install it, then do not worry; Uscomfort is here to help you.
Here is everything you need to know about evaporative cooler installation.
Two Ways to install Evaporative Cooler
There are two ways you can install an evaporative cooler.
- Installing Evaporative Cooler in the centralized location.
- Installing Evaporative Cooler by connecting it to ducts for equal calling in all rooms.
To decide which way you need to go, in the process of being an evaporative cooler installer. First, you need to analyze the space where the evaporative cooler is needed.
Step by step guide for an Evaporative Cooler Installer
After you have decided the preferred way to install an evaporative cooler, move further in the process of installation. Follow these steps to be the perfect evaporative cooler installer.
In the very first step, you need the help of assembly support you got along with the evaporative cooler. Most sellers provide an assembly supporter for the evaporative cooler.
All you need to do is, place the assembly supporter in the desired space, specifically on a window for proper air circulation.
After you have successfully installed the assembly supporter, it’s time to bring out the evaporative cooler. Place the unit on the assembly supporter. For maximum and proper support, remember to attach brackets and wall hangers.
In the next step, you need to attach a water line to the evaporative cooler. Make sure that the cut off valve is installed between the water and the evaporative cooler, as it will help you drain out the water. It is also vital in terms of protecting your unit from getting damaged by water.
In the final step, cover the unit with the air vent cover for proper cooling in your home. It is a necessary step, so do not forget about it.
You will find the air vent cover in the kit you got along with the unit. Before buying, make sure you got everything in there.
Things to remember about being an evaporative cooler installer
- Keep everything you need to install the evaporative cooler handy and accessible.
- Make sure you use the low voltage thermostat instead of the high voltage thermostat to avoid any damage to your unit.
- Keep the unit away from the kitchen, fuels, kids room, and bathroom.
- If you already have an AC or Central air unit, apart from an evaporative cooler, do not run them at the same time.
- Have enough space near the unit for easy and proper maintenance; space should be around a minimum of 3 feet of area.
- Take necessary steps for safety and security. There should be the availability of electrical disconnect near the evaporative cooler.
- After one pump cycle, check the float valve setting.
Call The Professional
There are a lot of things you still need to know about being an evaporative cooler installer. If you are not experienced in installing an evaporative cooler, it is highly advised that you take help from an expert.
Visit uscomfort.com for a proper installation of an evaporative cooler. The cooling of your home or office will be in safe hands with a well-trained technician and expert evaporative cooler installer.